We are delighted to present the 2015 edition of the much-loved Riverside Christmas Market. Bigger and better this year running from More London, Hay's Galleria and London Bridge City Pier. Formerly known as the More London Christmas Market, our event this year returns to the banks of the Thames with German-style chalets and over 100 stalls featuring a host of exciting and independent traders, pop-up food vendors and festive activities for all the family!
This year, More London Riverside will be transformed into a Winter Dream - our special Christmas pop-up experience. Market-goers will enjoy delicious hot Christmas cocktails and drinks in a cosy, Christmassy setting. A Christmas-lover’s winter dream come true – Christmas films will be shown throughout the season every Monday and Tuesday nights at 18:00, including Miracle on 34th Street, Love Actually and Home Alone. As well as live entertainment every night at 18:00. Find out more here.
We welcomed Elpless Elves - a children’s Elf Trail around London Bridge City.
To celebrate Christmas Jumper Day, a giant snowglobe will be installed at More London Place where visitors will be invited to have their photo taken inside, all to support the charities Save the Children and Cambridge House.
Also, be sure to enter our Christmas Jumper Day Competition for a chance to win £100 spending money at Winter Dream pop-up @winterdreamldn pack!
Enjoy great performances by
- Busk in London (music, magic and performances) - Thursdays and Fridays at 18:00 - 20:00 and Saturdays at 14:00 - 20:00
- National Health Singers Carols - 5 Dec 15:00-15:30 at More London, 5 Dec 16:00-16:30 at London Bridge City Pier and 18 Dec 19:30-20:00 at Hay's Galleria
- North Wood Morris Men - 12 Dec 11:00-11:30 at More London and 12 Dec 12:00-12:30 at London Bridge City Pier
- Southwark Bell Ringers - 12 & 13 Dec 14:00-16:00 at More London
- St Joseph's School Choir - 16 Dec 12:30-13:00 at Hay's Galleria and 16 Dec 13:00-13:30 at More London
- Anthony Gold Solicitors - 18 Dec 13:00-14:00 at Hay's Galleria)
- London Baptist Association Christmas Carols - 19 Dec 13:00-15:00 at More London
- Crystal Palace Band - 22 Dec 17:45-19:00 at Hay's Galleria
As an opportunity to raise awareness and help generate funds for local charities, London Bridge City Christmas Market are welcoming 6 charities this year. Pop in to the chalet located at More London and help support this great initiative.
- 1 December - Penny for London Awareness Day
- 2, 3, 4 and 5 December - Great Ormand Street Hospital
- 6 December - RSPB
- 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11 December - Beyond Food
- 14, 15, 16, 17 and 18 December - Mayor's Fund for London
- 21 & 22 December - Cambridge House
The start of our Christmas season was celebrated with bridge to bridge carol singing led by Snowsfields Primary School and Tower Bridge Primary Schools.